In St. Louis, the average professional gutter cleaning service costs between $129 and $249. Homeowners with an average-sized single story home can expect to pay near the middle of that range. This is between $1 and $2 per linear foot of rain gutters on the home. St. Louis homes that are two-stories or more tall, have obstacles, or where gutter guards are installed can expect to more for professional gutter cleaning services.
Is it time to have your gutters cleaned? Every season, your rain gutters fill up with leaves, twigs, dirt, and other things that lead to backups of water and water that will overflow. These overflows can cause damage to your landscaping, foundation, paint, and walls to name a few. Backed up water can cause mold, mildew, wood rot, and it attracts mosquitoes and pests.
St. Louis, Mo receives an average of 42 inches of rain each year and an average of 16 inches of snow. Your rain gutters are designed to carry this water away from your roof safely so it cannot do damage to the outside (or the inside) of your home. Clean Pro Gutter Cleaning provides professional, 100% satisfaction guaranteed gutter cleaning services to homes and businesses throughout the St. Louis area.
Factors That Affect Gutter Cleaning Costs
Why is there a range of prices for gutter cleaning? There are many factors that affect the cost of your gutter cleaning service. These include:
- Are there gutter guards or screens installed? If there are, they have to be removed and replaced during cleaning (and yes your gutters have to be cleaned even if you have guards). This process takes more labor time. Read “Are Gutter Guards Worth It” on our blog to learn more about the value of gutter guards.
- Is the home more than one-story? 2, 2-1/2, or 3 story homes require additional equipment and preparation for proper gutter cleaning.
- Are there obstacles like patios, pools, decks or trees that have to be worked around? All of these can take extra equipment and time to deal with in order to complete the gutter cleaning.
Your exact cost of gutter cleaning in the St. Louis area can be determined with our fast and free gutter cleaning quote. There is no obligation and nobody has to come to your home to meet with you in order to get a quote. Once you get a quote, and if you like what you see, you can schedule your gutter cleaning right from the email. We have made everything as easy and as worry-free as possible for you.
How Much Should I Pay For Gutter Cleaning in St. Louis?
You should expect to pay somewhere in the range we have given above. This is for our professional gutter cleaning service that is fully guaranteed and follows our 5 point gutter cleaning checklist:
- We clean the roof surface nearest to the gutters of any accumulated debris
- We clear the gutter channels by hand or using appropriate equipment
- We rinse the gutters clean and inspect for flow and correct any minor problems
- We inspect and clear downspouts of any obstructions
- We bag up debris for your normal trash service or we haul it away
Our service is covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee plus a 30 day no-clog warantee. Our local, experienced technicians are fully covered with multi-million dollar liability insurance as well.
What Happens If You Don’t Clean Your Gutters?
We get asked this all the time and the answer might surprise you. In addition to the problems we mentioned above (water leaks, landscape erosion, wood rot, peeling paint, mold, mildew, and pests) – homes with clogged up gutters look terrible. If you are willing to spend $25-$50 or more each month for lawn care that helps make your home look great, doesn’t it make sense to spend a little to have your gutters cleaned and really have your home looking fantastic? You can read “Top 5 Problems Caused by Clogged Gutters” on our blog to learn more about what happens if your gutters don’t get cleaned and then become clogged.
Gutter Cleaning Prices Near Me
Whether you live in St. Louis, Chesterfield, Webster Groves, Florissant, Ballwin, or any of the other lovely cities in the St. Louis, Mo area, we have you covered. Your gutter cleaning price is entirely based on your home. We have made the entire process of getting a gutter cleaning price near me and having your gutters cleaned as easy as possible. Click or call today for your personalized gutter cleaning quote – it’s free and it only takes a few minutes with no credit card required for a quote. What have you got to loose except all that gunk clogging up your gutters!