This serves as the official policy of Clean Pro Gutter Cleaning for cleaning out guttering that has gutter guards installed.
Due to the various nature of the different types of guards we will do the following:
- If the guards are easily removed (meaning they have a latch) and are made of metal we will attempt to clean under the guards.
- If the guards are made of plastic, we will not remove them and clean on the top of the guard.
- If the guards are screwed in to the gutters we will not attempt to remove them without a separate charge as the time required is substantial
- If the guards are screwed in and attached underneath the shingles, we will only clean on top of the guards.
- If the guards are the helmet variety, we will only clean on top of the guards.
If you have any questions about this policy please give contact us here with your questions.