Figuring out which one to spend your time and money in on any given day is not so easy. It’s not so easy because Austin features so many amazing restaurants with its gutters well maintained by an effective Gutter Cleaning. So, where should you start? How about with this list of the top places to eat in Austin?
- Valentina’s Tex Mex BBQ. You know that a barbecue restaurant is good when it’s in Texas, which is known for its great barbecue, and there’s still a big line. With so many barbecue places around the fact that people are happy to stand in line for a chance to enjoy Valentina’s Tex Mex BBQ speaks volumes about how great the food is. Their barbecue is moist, tender, delicious, and sweet and tangy, in other words, its everything that great barbecue should be. While the food is definitely first rate, the prices are still remarkably low, making this a place you need to try.
- Home Slice Pizza. Well known for their great yet inexpensive pizza, Home Slice Pizza is a great choice when you are looking for a flavorful pie that won’t set you back too much. The Pizza here is that famous New York/New Jersey style, which seems odd given that this is the heart of Texas, but it really does measure up quite well.
- Jack Allen’s Kitchen. Jack Allen’s Kitchen is a moderately priced restaurant with food that is anything but ordinary. In fact, when you get your bill after a meal there you’ll probably feel like you aren’t paying enough. Not only do they have great food, it’s healthy too because they put a premium on using fresh, local, and organic ingredients for all of their entrees. When you want a healthy meal that tastes great, then Jack Allen’s Kitchen is the place to try.
- Franklin Barbecue. Franklin Barbecue is a great barbecue restaurant that stands out in a state known for great barbecue restaurants. They have great ribs as well as a brisket that is probably the best you will ever have the opportunity to taste. A word of warning though, if you plan to eat here then make sure that you come early is at all possible. There’s generally a long line to get in, and they’ve been known to actually run out of food on exceptionally busy days. The fact that they run out of food should tell you that they really are a fantastic restaurant.
- Lonesome Dove Western Bistro. Lonesome Dove Western Bistro is a classic steakhouse that offers fantastic steaks, great sides, and also a full cocktail bar. When you are in the mood for a classy meal at a place known for delicious food and generous portions, you really can’t go wrong with Lonesome Dove Western Bistro. When you do decide to enjoy a meal there make sure that you make reservations ahead of time. While they are happy to accept any customer that walks in, the wait can be quite long if you don’t have a reservation.